CNC Router Service
Using us as your manufacturing arm for CNC cut signs means you can utilise valuable staff time to increase your revenue. We’ve invested so that you can outsource and thus concentrate on value-added sales functions for your business.
Reduced or zero wastage is achieved as you only need to buy what’s required for each sign. Our investment in machinery and training means you can avoid these substantial costs for your business, helping you drive profitability. Less of your money is tied up in stock-holding which improves your cash flow.
With two large flat-bed CNC sign maker routers and a laser cutter, we have limitless capabilities in serving the sign and display, exhibition, and point-of-sale industries in completing large and small CNC work in London and mainland UK. Sheets of up to 4000 x 2000mm can easily be accommodated.
- Our Capabilities Include
- Fret-cut illuminated signs and trays.
- Flat-Cut letters, logos and shapes
- ACM composite folding and v-grooving
- Display panels & podiums
- Wood carving
- Laser engraving service
- Laser cutting for signage
- Material Capabilities
- 2-25mm Foam PVC
- 2-25mm Acrylic
- ACM Composites
- Rigid Plastics & PVC
- Machine Material Capacity
- 1200 x 900mm Laser Cutter/Engraver
- 3050 x 2030mm Tekcel CNC Router
- 4050 x 2030mm Tekcel CNC Router
- From single prototypes to a laser cutting service London area or UK-wide, and large signboard sheet production runs, we aim to turn orders around effectively and efficiently, providing our customers with unbeatable quality and exceptional precision, within the required timeframe
Out of stock